cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you go to ee for fix a problem,they changing your contract.its a scamming

Husne
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,when I change my phone,my SIM card doesn’t work and I went to ee enfield town/london branch a month ago.

Branch manager said me,just wait 20 min,we will sort this problem.and he gave me new sim card and he said me i changed your plan,you will pay less after this time.i said why you changed my plan,he said only way for the use same number.he said,you can cancel it in 90 days.

and also another person try to open bt home broadband contract for me.she said many lies and she did it.but she forget something to fill and failed after I gone

anyway,after 3 days I received a text message.you used %90 data.my data is finished.

after this reason i went to branch again.i saw some branch manager again,i asked did you remember me?he said no.

I explained to problems and he said,you agreed contract,i cant do anything.i can only add extra data to your simcard and you pay increase.

i said,i want to cancel contract,

he said you cant.

i said,you did it for getting promotion money,at the moment he was very angry with me and he said i dont do anything for you in this branch,and no one was help me in branch.like a primary school kids.

i called ee customer service in branch.and customer service said me we cant do anything,he said me i cant do anything.who is responsible and who is owner this faulty?

last scene,i wanted to leave from ee.customer service said me,you have to pay £534.00

all is scamming,all is customer dissatisfaction

if ee dont sort this problem,I will seek my rights in court

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Husne  You’ll have to see what happens in court then.  
To get a replacement sim you don’t need to have a new contract.  To get a new contract you have to agree to that contract you don’t get it without your consent.   If in court they show that you signed for a new contract you’ll not win anything. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Husne 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Was the plan changed and you now have less data allowance than your original plan? 

Have you spoken to our mobile guides on 150 to look at changing the plan to see what is available? 

Leanne.

I spoken with your mobile guedes,

lady said me I cant change your conract because branch manager saying you agreed contract.

i went to another branch(palmers green ee).they said we cant do anything,you have to go enfield town branch.

enfield town branch manager like a school kids,He tries to hide his mistakes by acting childish.150 doesnt care to fix this problem.

I'm sure if I go to court I will be right %100

I have been your customer for 5 years and I have no faults in this regard.Dealer personnel are deceiving us to earn promotional money.

and ee doesnt help to customer for this issue

Leanne_T

Hi @Husne 

You can raise a complaint on our Make a complaint (ee.co.uk) page and this will be looked into for you, once investigated the team will get back to you. 

Leanne.

I did it.No one was interested . You can see it in the records.

i think only ee managers can solve this problem

Leanne_T

Hi @Husne 

Sorry we have no access to your account information on the community. 

When did you raise the complaint and what did the team advise? 

Leanne 🙂