cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I able to remove a number from account without phoning?

kennnethreid
Investigator
Investigator

I'm looking to remove a number from my account without having to phone EE, the contracts end was December.

I've done this before but I cant remember if it was through live chat or other means. Live chat doesn't ever seem to be coming up as an option anymore.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@kennnethreid  if this was a contract you’ll need to call customer services to give 30 days notice for f termination.   You can access live chat via the my EE app 

Live chat is exclusive to the EE app. Just select ‘Help’ in the bottom menu, then you’ll see the ‘Message us’ option when its available.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@kennnethreid  if this was a contract you’ll need to call customer services to give 30 days notice for f termination.   You can access live chat via the my EE app 

Live chat is exclusive to the EE app. Just select ‘Help’ in the bottom menu, then you’ll see the ‘Message us’ option when its available.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You may also write to them giving your notice of cancellation at:

EE Customer Services
6 Camberwell Way
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
SR3 3XN
United Kingdom

Include your name, address, EE account number and/or EE mobile number.

Your notice will be taken from when EE receive it.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The only other way to "remove" a pay-monthly number is by virtue of it being transferred to another billing account, and thus another person take over legal responsibility for it.