cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see any billing or statements

barty1970
Visitor

I am unable to view any of my bills when logging into my account either online or via App.  Not been able to see anything for a few days at least.  Have spoken to EE who promised a call back but I have yet to speak further.  Is anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@barty1970  There’s a few of us having this issue.      I’ve yet to call customer services myself but I’ll not be using the call back service I’ll select option 2 at the start then select something close to billing. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

There are a couple of INC cases raised for this issue, but you'd need to go through the CS processes to have your individual account linked.

That process may take some patience.

Tra_479
Visitor

I'm having the same issue trying to view my bill online. My first paper bill states £20 but £32.99 has been taken from my account! New customer and not happy!

Dc50
Investigator
Investigator

You’re not the only one. I’ve been trying to view mine for the last week. Asked for a call back, and I’m still waiting 4 days later! I like to pay my bill online, so I don’t know how much I’ve got left to pay for this month. (I pay my bill throughout the month). 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi

We’re aware of a small number of user who are having problems accessing their bills online. Our support teams are investigating this and working to fix it as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, please try using the EE App and the EE Online desktop site. If you still can’t access your bills, and you need information urgently, please give us a call on 150.

Chris