Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Constant buffering

HiMy internet access is so unpredictable, it’s practically unusable at times! Constant buffering on tv, internet access dropping so I can’t use my laptop and the only way I can do anything online  is my mobile data. This happens throughout the day so...

Uzume7 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No router delivery/ tracking.

Have ordered BB on the 1st of Dec, and got a text with a go live date of today (08/12), but the router has not turned up yet or any contact regarding dispatch/ tracking number. I do have another router I can use, but I would still like to check that ...

Long time to get Broadband installed?

Bit surprised that it will take until 19 December to get back on line?   Moving house on 12 Dec, and already a mobile customer. Previously BT Scot many years. Don’t understand what takes so long?

MeOct by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband

I have recently moved and signed up to Broadband only (no landline).  We are finding that signal isn't that great on our mobiles so wondered whether we could add the landline onto the broadband or would we have to wait until the end of the contract t...

No services

I’ve paid my broadband bill about 2 hours ago and my services ain’t back on I need my broadband for work and other things at home does anyone know how to reactivate this or know how I can contact ee at this time