Broadband

csfsthomas
Investigator
Investigator

I have recently moved and signed up to Broadband only (no landline).  We are finding that signal isn't that great on our mobiles so wondered whether we could add the landline onto the broadband or would we have to wait until the end of the contract to start a new plan which includes landline?

Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

How long since your BB went live?

Phone CS & ask for a landline to be added.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
grsdev
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

As a stop-gap solution until you get your land-line, you could always use Wi-Fi calling if your phones support it. Pretty much any phone from the past 4 or 5 years should.

Hi, 17 October just a few days after moving into house.

Thanks yes we do have that 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @csfsthomas.

WiFi calling is a great solution to this problem if you're able to use it.

If you'd still like a landline, give our Broadband Care team a call and they can discuss adding this with you.

Jon

Saidah
Visitor

I have recently moved and signed up to Broadband only (no landline). We are finding that signal isn't that great on our mobiles so wondered whether we could add the landline onto the broadband or would we have to wait until the end of the contract to start a new plan which includes landline?

Many thanks

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Saidah.

If you get in touch with our Broadband Care team, they will be able to help you with this and change your plan.

Jon