Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! wifi mini 4gee

Posted in the open: @Navrig68 wrote: I renewed my broadband contract last october and included was the 4g wifi mini but never recieved a sim , I have spoken to a couple of advisors and they say that i am not entitled to a sim but as far as i am conce...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Slow Fibre 900 Speed

So I just upgraded to Fibre 900 today which has recently gone live in my area. I am one of the only people who's got it on my street so the load on the pole shouldn't be an issue. I have ran tests and I am struggling to hit anything north of 500-600m...

T94AFC by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyway to get more speed out of this?

Currently been on EE FTTC for a month, FTTP is a way off yet but looking to see if I can get anything better out of EE and openreach? A number of neighbours get 70/20 but due to a 100m run up the dirt track to our house we have been banded into the 3...

43DB2F4A-F865-449A-B0B8-0877AEF0C827.png

Fibre fee

I am looking at getting fibre 500. I currently have fttp from BT so no work needs doing but they still want to charge £30 and don't know why.Anyone advise or know how to get round this please seems ridiculous 

EE Brightbox 1 (R) admin access

I am trying to access the admin page of my router with the name and password sticker on the back.It is a new router and I am not able to login in using http://192.168.1.1I am running Windows 11 and all I get on the Chrome browser screen is:Your Inter...

Broadband

Hi, I am trying to add new home broadband to my account, however I got error message mentioning that data which I am providing is not similar to data that EE has. I’ve tried different email but nothing works.

Ahmed60 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Broadband

Hi there can someone contact me about my internet please it keep cutting out and no longer what to be with you thank you Stacey cherry 

Port forwarding

Hi, does anyone have any experience with port forwarding? Don’t seem to be able to save a new rule or protocol, just doesn’t save, not sure if I have a setting wrong elsewhere which is preventing this?any help please! 

Psell by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

wireless network password

Please can someone tell me what wifi network can I use?When I hit the wifi symbol from my mobile phone,  it then shows me two wi-fi networks that I can use.One wifi symbol shows EE HUB ?????The second one is new and its shows 5Ghz EE HUB ??? 

Dorset72 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful