Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by EE Community Star
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by EE Community Star
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Fibre Max 900 and wired Ethernet Switch

We have broadband with EE and opted to upgrade to Fibre 900.The current EE router sits in the centre of the house providing wifi and is connected to a Netgear ProSafe 24 Port Gigabit Switch which distributes throughout the house for smart TVs, Sonos,...

knotty68 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband

I have received my broadband, I am just wondering how long it takes to work or does it work straight away? 

Install date changed, auto compensation?

Looking for some advice, ordered full fibre on 1st Dec and was given an install date of 29th December. Saw openreach in the street and they pulled a rope through the duct, no external grey box as yet. However, got a text message from openreach on 15t...

zak99 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New internet

Hi my internet equipment was meant to be getting delivered to my new house today and they have said they haven’t sent it back to you as they think no one lives there as am not moved in yet a wasn’t there