Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Broadband Switched with EE but still charged

I had two Broadband account with EE Last year both were upgraded to BT. Got a message last week to say that my EE Broadband was expiring which surprised me. On checking myEE I saw that I was still being charged for one EE Broadband accounts. When con...

MartinC57 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Adding to Wirless USB adapter (dongle)

Hi all.Is there a way I can add broadband as pay as you go on my wireless USB adapter?I want to use the laptop while on the go, but as this rarely happens I'm not wanting to pay monthly for internet access I would only use once in a whileAll I can fi...

Resolved! 1 Gig package Static IP

Hello,I'm thinking of ordering the 1 Gig Fibre home broadband package.Can anyone tell me if this comes with a Static IP address or if a Static IP can be added?  

Ro2002 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Re-plugging router has stopped Internet connection

Hi allOpenreach engineer came to install my full fibre today, this is my first property outside of my parents' house and I was glad to find out that the house already had FTTP.All the engineer had to do was install a new ONT, which was all fine, and ...

kenzlambz by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fibro Optic

Hello, I use around 40 Gb per month internet. Any1 suggest best Fibro deal to go for? 

Geesus by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I need my acount number

I need my account number to register my broadband with MYee, but with out registering I cant see my Bill, so cant get my account number. Can you Help