Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! I want to cancel my account

Hello, I have an EE account at my home in Wales but I am now residing in New Zealand and wont be back to the UK until summer next year 2024 so I would like to cancel my home broadband. I can't afford to wait hours on an overseas call. How can I go ab...

UnsteadP by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Fibre Broadband leasehold property

Just wondered will the open reach engineer definitely need to drill the line into the property?. I’m a leasehold flat so aren’t allowed anything done to the building.  If this is the case will need to change broadband type completely.  Thank you 

ZKirby22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Kylie

My ee broadband keeps going down all the time I don't no what is wrong with it its been like it for 6 days now its a joke 

Grovell by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade broadband to fibre with landline

Upgraded my ee broadband from standard to fibre with landline. Lamdline is with bt. Got router ok set up and got activate date. Went live on 4th May 2023 , everything seems fine . But haven't heard anything from bt about the landline change over or f...

Tess21 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Home Wi if

How much does home wi if costs per month? Any good deals for home wi fi and mobile internet?

SrinnA by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

If I get fibre can i keep my old analogue phones?

I'm still on the ancient copper setup with ee  at 48£ a month when I could have fibre for basically the same price. So I need to upgrade manually as they obviously won't just say " hey we noticed were ripping you off ☺️ heres an upgrade. " Lol.Thing...

brianh73 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Broadband not working

I have restarted the router several times, the light is green, and it says connected when I connect on my devices but after a few seconds, there is no internet connectivity. I have been on hold for the past 2 hours and noone is picking my calls on 15...

Dee3030 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Text message

I got a text message to say 'Hi from EE, your broadband bill is GBP236.83. Visit ee.co.uk/homebill to view your bill.  Your username is your e-mail address.  I think this is a scam as the broadband is not in my name.

djdel76 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful