Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

BT contract left me with £113 bill…..

Just looking for some help as I transferred my broadband from Vodafone to EE (via BT) after visiting an EE store to upgrade my daughters phone. I asked three times if I needed to contact Vodafone to close my broadband account and repeatedly told no  ...

HSI by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Brightbox 2 with Mesh WiFi Router

I've got a Brightbox2 (BB2) with EE Fibre and looking to add a separate mesh WiFi router to enhance coverage. Is there a good way to make the BB2 a modem only? Searched on here and looks to be different views.  Seems there is no single "switch" for m...

swissy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Access of USB Hard Drive on Bright Box 2

HiI’m trying to access a USB hard drive plugged into my Bright Box 2.  From reading other posts there seems to be a missing menu in the router software.The hard drive shows up, “shared as” is “- -“ amd there is no “share” button to the right or any U...

Broadband down

My broadband is down in Tredegar south wales wondering if anyone else is having any issues as I’ve checked everywhere and it’s saying there’s no issues be switched off my router and the small box as I’ve got broadband without a landline  left everyth...

Linking BT Broadband

I am a new EE customer with a 24 month sim only deal. How do I link my BT Broadband account to get 10% discount on my mobile bill. The salesman in store could not do it when I took out my EE account and I have been going round in circles online ever ...

johnt99 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful

How can a potential purchaser cancel my contract

Received an email from EE telling me that my broadband service had terminated that day .Apparently, the potential purchaser of my house - contracts not exchanged- had told EE that she was moving into the property on a particular date, which was then ...

Home boardband

I tried to order home broadband online however it’s got declined. I have no had an email with my contract using and monthly bill. Please can you confirm if this has come through. If it hasn’t then please can you confirm no money will be taken my bank...

Switched from BT 900 to EE 900 and lost upload speed?

Hi all,I just moved to EE from BT, readying for the new 1.6 speeds set to launch later this year.Being the same physical network, nothing was required on my side for the transition from BT FTTP to EE FTTP, and the download has remained the same 934 M...

SwannyD by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful