cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing from BT to EE

Mearnsman
Explorer

I have just changed from BT to EE. Do I still use my Bt email address or do I have to start a new ee email address.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mearnsman  EE don’t offer email addresses, but you should retain your BT one.  

From the BT forums 

Re: EE and BT email

BTMail users will keep their BT email with the move to EE. They will need to use their BT login for this. It won't be integrated with any New EE ID that they may set up for other products.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mearnsman  EE don’t offer email addresses, but you should retain your BT one.  

From the BT forums 

Re: EE and BT email

BTMail users will keep their BT email with the move to EE. They will need to use their BT login for this. It won't be integrated with any New EE ID that they may set up for other products.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mearnsman : EE supply no email addys. You could convert to BT Premium Mail for £7.50 pm when you leave BT BB. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you for that.

Storm500
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

There are a number of posts on the BT Community about this. The latest is https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Fibre-broadband/Moving-from-BT-to-EE/td-p/2328683