cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link EE broadband to app

MonicaN1971
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I have phoned EE three times as I cannot see my broadband bill on my EE app. Someone phoned me back to check my email address, phone number and said it will be sorted but still weeks later I can't see anything only my mobile phone bill. I've tried linking product also it recognised my broadband account but when I selected link an error message comes up to phone 150 but I have done this 3 times and last time I was on the phone checking account with EE from a desktop computer also and then after waiting they came back there is a technical issue waiting to be resolved with the app -but still weeks later logging into app no bill for broadband even though I received emails to say my broadband bill is ready. I press view bill, log in and nothing there only mobile bill?

17 REPLIES 17
Billybobthornto
Investigator
Investigator

I've had the same issue since January. After speaking to 2 people who failed to log it, I finally actually got it logged as an issue. They are claiming there's an issue with merging accounts and they claim there's no idea on a fix. Also here's an intermittent issue with setting up direct debits, had I not called I would have missed a payment so double check yours. If I get a response I'll let you know what they say

Thank you. Luckily I know payments are due 28th of each month. I phoned 150
and was able to check (can't seem to find that option now though) but at
least it's noted. Thanks. Glad it's not just my app but hope it gets sorted
for you soon too. Great. That will be good to know.

One bit of advice, log a complaint and make sure they don't close it. If it's still open after a certain amount of time, you have more rights this way

Cotswolds3
Contributor
Contributor

I had to move to New EE but haven't been able to see any info on the app since. I have rung about 20 times and a 'ticket' is raised but nothing ever happens. Now I am getting e-mails to say the ticket has been closed the next day but nothing resolved. Wish I had left EE and gone to another company. Also my old phones don't work now I am on digital voice.

Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

@Cotswolds3 I'm sorry about that. Have you added your New EE account number to your EE ID?

i) Go to MyEE account and login
ii) When logged in scroll down, until you see "Link a product" option and click on it.
iii) Select 'Link EE Broadband' and enter the broadband account you want to merge to the EE account.

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

I've tried this and confirm it doesn't work. Your agents on the phone have said ee has a widespread issue with no timescale on resolution. 

I have tried this many times but each time it says I have to ring EE because checks have to be made. So I do and  it never gets resolved. EE say that they can access my details but I can't. I was with EE until 31/1 and then changed to New EE. Ever since I was given a new account number I haven't bee able to access my account online.

Johnnyk1979
Visitor

Hey there I'm having this exact same issue which is a bit of a pain 

1000009669.jpg

Hi I did that it recognised broadband account but when I then press to link it then comes up with the same error message as before.