cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

pay as you go data packs

birdie6972
Explorer

I don't use my phone very often, even less this year because of lockdowns.  I used to buy a £1 data pack valid for 7 days, but am told it is no longer available.

But on the EE website, under Pay As You Go Price Plans dated October 2020 it says this package is still available to customers who joined before 18th March 2020.  I joined EE in 2016 so this pack should be available to me, but EE call handler says it isn't.  Is the call handler wrong?  Why does EE publish data packs and then say they aren't available.  If it is available, how to I buy it?

Here is a link to the web page:

PLAN PRICE GUIDE

Pay as you go

Available from 13th of July 2018

Price Guide updated and all charges applicable from October 2020

https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/help-pdfs/EE-Price-Guides/ee-pay-as-you-go-standard-price-guide...

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@birdie6972  It’s available providing you keep using it and carry on purchasing it if you allowed it to expire then unfortunately it’s not available as you can not choose it. 

Hi Chris_B,

Thank you for your very helpful answer.  I can see the logic in this.  Bit disappointing .. hey ho.