Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

OnePlus 7 pro 5g support

After receiving the May 2021 security update would I be right in saying EE has dropped support for the Android 11 update? Or it isn't really a priority? Receiving only one major update in 2 years doesn't seem good practice to me, especially for a fla...

Ambrecne by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disabling NAT on EE Smart Hub

Hi I am trying to have my EE Smart Hub act as close to a modem as possible - I know there isn't an actual "modem mode" available, but going by another topic I've seen on here I should be able to get the same effect by disabling my DHCP, WiFi and NAT....

Drainer by Investigator
  • 21 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Wifi disc set up

I have just updated to the EE smart hub (white), and trying to connect my 1st disc- which is a BT one, also white. Are these compatible as i cant link them. As soon as i unplug the ethernet cable it goes to a solid red light?

Exematt by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pay as you go data packs

I don't use my phone very often, even less this year because of lockdowns.  I used to buy a £1 data pack valid for 7 days, but am told it is no longer available. But on the EE website, under Pay As You Go Price Plans dated October 2020 it says this p...

Smart Hub. MAC filtering.

I've had my Smart Hub for a while now. It looks nice sitting on the shelf and ir provieds a nice stable Wi-Fi signal throughout the house.But there is one thing i don't like about it.It doesn't have MAC address filtering.I've seen this topic mentione...

DebzH by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! WPS button ?

I'm about to purchase a Wifi extender (thanks to advice here) and looking at how to install it, seems you have to press the WPS button...I have no idea what that means and dont seem to have one on my router, unless it is called something else. All I ...

router.JPG
greyjaybee by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

How to register a new simcard

What do I do if my number cannot be verified on my phone. I bought a new simcard at Heathrow Airport. Somehow EE cannot recognised the number.

Resolved! PAC number

Please I would like to know my Pac number 

Resolved! unlocking device

Hi, i have a phone sony Xperia 5 on contract .I bought the phone on eBay 9 months ago and i contacted the EE and i was informed that in a 6 months it can be unlocked. Once the 6m. period expired I contacted EE again in march, but the representative t...

Alboyan by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful