Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! New earphones broken

I am on a two year contract and my earphones have broken only a couple months in. I bought my phone in jan 2019 by the way can I get new ones for free or do I need to pay? 

MYassin1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4G router data allowance

Hi, hope you can help me. I recently got a 4G Router with a 100 GB data allowance. Not nearly enough, run out after about two weeks. I am trying to increase to the unlimited data allowance but can’t find out how to do this online via the EE app. Can ...

Step2 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4GEE home broadband router

Does it work on its own as a WiFi hub almost or does it have to be connected to a WiFi connection itself in order to work? i cannot get a broadband deal for my residence as its a shared accommodation and i haven't been there long enough. i am looking...

Delivery confirmation but no actual delivery!

Hello, yesterday I got a text message with the following:"Hello from EE. We'd love to get to your feedback on your recent SIM delivery experience. ..."I also got an email saying "Welcome" but I never got the SIM card delivered.How to proceed? Was it,...

Two defective Iphones in 4 months

Hello, I am new to this community and hoping i can get some help! I have been a long standing Apple & EE Customer and feel let down by both at present. I finally got the phone i wanted for a while back in September this year the Iphone 11 Pro Max. Af...

iPhone 12 mini

I’m waiting on my iPhone mini getting delivered tomorrow, really worried now as I thought the one I ordered was the same size as my iPhone XR and it’s not. I’ve ordered the wrong phone . Has anyone on here got the iPhone 12 mini and if so how are you...

Ali340 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No SIM Card

My new Samsung A51 with dual SIM card suddenly has no SIM card. I have tried restarting the phone but to no avail

mikeorp1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Access voicemail via cellular Apple watch

I have an iPhone and an Apple Watch s5 on EE. I can make calls and receive calls on my Apple Watch whilst away from my phone. one thing I noticed is I can’t access my voicemails via the Apple Watch while away from the phone. voicemail works fine on t...

Kielty23 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful