Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Cancel galaxy watch contract

Hi, My Galaxy watch contract is up now, i wish to cancel as i have had this for 2 years now, but the price is still staying the same, £21.99pm. I have tried for almost 2 weeks rining the 150 number to get through and speak with someone but am waiting...

New order xko

I made an order last night and like many others have been experiencing issues with the tracking, my order number begins with xko and I’m hoping to receive the phone soon   iPhone 12 black 64gb   xkoxxxxxxxxx   [mod edit: please do not post order numb...

MrsGtay by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim only

Dear,  Can anyone please tell me that, if i order EE sim and after few months i want to keep my same number from other network, can this process be done later when i finish my contract with old network provider? In short, if i order my ee sim today a...

Nk11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

DPD drivers - Why does EE use them?

I don't understand why EE use DPD as a delivery service, DPD is literally a scam delivery service with drivers that will deliberately fail to deliver your parcel. Today will be their third attempt at delivering my sim card that I ordered last week, t...

VICKY_93 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will my pre ordered s21 ultra arrive on release day?

Current info on the my order section, as no proposed date. So was just wondering if the general basis is that you would normally receive it on release date, rather than it being dispatched on release date...?! I know its gonna be down to stock levels...

Order help

Hello, I have a question. I have a contract in EE for almost 2 years, the contract ends in September, I wanted yesterday. Take a new phone as an extension of the contract and I did everything on e-mail, I got such a message (THANKS xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx...

Tarriff not changed

Hi, i upgraded my phone for the new samsung s21 ultra last week and it is arriving tomorrow 29th Jan. My tarriff is still showing as my old one on my account? When will this change please?  Karl

Craylos by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung galaxy ultra

I pre ordered this phone on contract when will it most likely be delivered and when would i be able to redeem the galaxy buds and the gaming bundle 

AirPod max why have them advertised on website? Awaiting stock?

They should be taken off the site as they are always on awaiting stock. You have never had stock of them at all. Surely would be better to put them on when you have stock for them. As wanted to get a pair on the add to plan. But no dates of stock so ...

Frank_t by Established Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New order

Same as everyone else here nothing to say when delivery will be got order confirmation if it is usually within 24 hrs delivery then why no tracking information or text from ee.

Stovie17 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful