Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Iphone 11 dual sim wifi calling

Have just bought a new Iphone 11 that has dual sim capability.  I have a nano sim and an e-sim in the phone.  One is my private number one is my work number. I have no mobile signal at home and wanted to check if anybody knows if both the sims (so bo...

Wascum by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile Data

Hello. I would like to know if when buying a phone with unlimited data, the internet speed will be the same as if you buy the card with unlimited data and pay 37 f per month?

Resolved! eSIM

Hello. Recently I changed my PAYG SIM into an eSIM. The problem is that now I am abroad and I activated the eSIM while I was not in the UK. I can receive SMS with security codes or marketing SMS from EE but I cannot call or receive calls nor send SMS...

Latest update on EE and BT stores across the UK - May 2021

We're starting to re-open our stores, and to keep you and our teams safe, we're doing things a little differently. Following government guidance we've introduced some new measures in store.   What to expect in store >     You can see if your local st...

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Number Transfer

Hi, I have 2 contracts with EE mine and my sons. We have been with EE a number of years. My Son is autistic and has a thing for number patterns this is causing problems as he cannnot remember his current number as there is no pattern to it. EE have s...

Seanoz by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Osprey mini 2 log in

HiI am trying to log in to read my text messages shown on the osprey box. I can get to the web page but then asks me to log in but changed my own from admin but cant remember what it is and there's no forgotten password link. I've tried the my ee app...

toots60 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4gee wifi mini 2020

I have recently bought a 4gee mini wifi 2020 router it works fine but the battery doesn't last very long can you leave it plugged in whilst your using it

Rainy33 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blocked blocked blocked

I have set content filter to off on my account online.I have txt off to get content lock off.I have successfully completed CC confirmation.I have saved search preferences in the search engine.I still get.....Or....Help appreciated.I am using Samsung ...

Screenshot_20210219-114031_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210219-114114_Samsung Internet.jpg
Stuskam by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful