cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Osprey mini 2 log in

toots60
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I am trying to log in to read my text messages shown on the osprey box. I can get to the web page but then asks me to log in but changed my own from admin but cant remember what it is and there's no forgotten password link. I've tried the my ee app but only changes pw for there. I also need to check whether there is a software update as it keeps going on and off every few seconds. Grateful for any advice 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

As you've forgotten your password that you set, you'll need to Factory Reset your router. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

If you do a Factory Reset make sure you have the original Log In details, either on or in the Box or on a Label on the Router itself.