Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! 4GEE wifi mini and myaccount.microsoft.com login failure

EE online chat has been no help at all on this - they just say as long as I can access open internet then everything is working, which is totally untrue.  Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it. I have just moved from an Osprey2 to a 4GEE wif...

Resolved! Re: It there any list of EE EU roaming partner?

My phone is dead from lack of use.  I would like to reactivate it, but I am stuck in the Czech Republic because of Covid.  Is there a partner company here where I could top it up, keeping the same number?  Dialling 150 goes to the emergency services.

honza3 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! App connection

Why wont some of my apps open, ie bank,amazon 

Hammer63 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Sim Not Working on £1 Chat pack even after I've topped up

I ordered a PAYG sim from EE and it arrived. When I placed the order I explained that I needed the sim to be activated in the EU as I wanted it for my son who is heading back to the UK after the summer but needed it up and running now.  So we've put ...

saltyuk by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Same Apps have stopped working on two phones at the same time

Some of my apps have stopped working at the same time,  so far Email, Google and amazon have stopped, when I try to open them I get a box at bottom of the screen saying email keeps stopping, app info, close app, send feedback, is it a problem with my...

Resolved! Moto g9 plus. No option for Wifi calling.

I have tody received my new Moto g9 plus from Lenovo. I dont see any option for selecting Wifi calling, am I missing something? When I bought it over the phone I was assured the moto g9 plus could do WIfi calling on EE.  Today I phoned Lenovo tech he...

duncgee by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone number change

I have changed provider from Vodafone to EE, I wished to keep my number so I got my PAC code from Vodafone and used it to keep the number when I ordered my new EE sim. When I received the sim it is a new number, I have tried again to use th...

hall99m by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Beats earphones Delivery

I took out an EE sim deal on Black Friday. It stated that I would get a pair of beats earphones however I've still not received them. Does anyone know when I will get them?

Junaid99 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! top code

hello guys, do anyone knows the code to buy this pay as you go pack with rollover. £10 Pack 4GB100 Unlimited 30 days