Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Phone not registered?

Hi,ive had a sim only contract for a year or so on a spare phone (due to the bad signal in my area so use it as an emergency) which I paid monthly by direct debit. I hadn’t used the phone since November but continued to pay until the end of December ...

No EE Wifi on London Underground with iOS 14.4.1 - FIX

Since updating to iOS 14.4.1 I’ve not been able to connect to wifi on the London Underground. I can see the wifi network and when selected, the iPhone tries to connect but an error message “Unable to join the network “EE WiFI-Auto”. Doesn’t matter wh...

indieboy by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

PAYG

Hi. I've ordered a free payg EE sim. I don't want to add a pack to it, I just want to add credit to it for the odd call and text. Is this possible?     

Carlufc01 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Having problems with apps

Hi. Please could someone help me. Yesterday and still today, when going to open my apps it starts to load and then just goes off. I have an oppo phone and I wish I stayed with Samsung as I've had nothing but problems with this phone. I don't know muc...

Lisa0104 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data Sim IN USE won't budge to available data

Seems to be a common issue but I can't find a work around. The In USE is on a data line that has expired, i.e. Ends in 0 days. How do you force it to USE data that hasn't expired (through a top up), why not the obvious function that the system automa...

GlennyM by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone Contract

I've been trying to order a phone since last week Tuesday, I don't understand why customer have to be treated this way. It's more than a week now and all I'm being told is call back again, wait some days. Why all these stress and difficulties just fo...

Mobile data

Hi there can anybody tell me how much mobile data my phone will use when watching a WiFi camera that’s at home and I’m walking me little boy to school, it’s for about half an hour please? Thanks.

Di18 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful