Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No confirmation

I did an online upgrade order earlier today, it gave me an order number and said confirmation would be emailed. I’ve had no email or text yet and didn’t note the order number. Should I have confirmation by low?

Muk by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract phone

I upgraded my phone yesterdsy,and ordered a contract phone with unlimited texts\calls and 40gb data for £30 a momth. I placed my order yesterday but have had no confirmation email or anything for my order, but know my account says I'm not eligable fo...

Abbie94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro Max

I have been a happy customer for over 13 years now but sad to say am thinking of leaving EE. My upgrade time is nearly up and after the iPhone 12 Pro Max but am unwilling to pay £ 67 plus £100 upfront cost when I can get the same phone for £49 on sky...

Refund

I brought pavkage however its took double money I wish to get 15 refunded 

Mattyp77 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Activating mobile router

I have recently upgraded my mobile router and been sent a new SIM card. To activate the SIM card requires a code to be sent to a mobile phone. I do not have a mobile phone, so how do I activate the SIM card?

JSC1883 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Start pack early on on iPad

I need to start my new pack early but I only have my iPad which is unable to send an sms message to 150 to do so. How can I start my pack without having a phone to put my SIM card in and txt NOW ton150? thanks Jamie 

No address on order confirmation

I ordered a Galaxy 3 watch but had to change the delivery address. However, there is no address on my order confirmation email and I wanted to check to make sure it is coming to the right house. Ordered Thursday so thought it might come today (not su...

rcrowdy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4GEE WiFi Upgrade

Hello All,I have the 100gb 4GEE WiFi package, the 18 months ends on May 27th. The app notified me saying I could upgrade early for free, so I followed the instructions and chose the unlimited package. The problem is, I think I now have 2 WiFi package...

AshTM by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nottingham Victoria amazing service

Elliot who works in the Nottingham Victoria Centre store served me and my mum today and he was extremely helpful and friendly and we ended up getting an Apple Watch aswell as a phone upgrade! 

niamhmai by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful