Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Transferring Account- no longer in country

Hi,  I have moved back to Australia on an unexpected flight and am wanting to transfer our internet to my housemate who remains in the UK.  Is there any way of doing this without having to call due to international rates and time zone differences ple...

cmhajduk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Questions about a new SIM I've just ordered

Hi, I'm a PAYG customer and I've just bought a new phone via a third party. This phone takes a nano SIM and I only have one of the ancient, large SIMs dating back a decade or two. I logged into My EE and ordered a new SIM but it didn't ask me if I wa...

KingMouse by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Changing iPhones

I’m in a travel lockdown in France and my old iPhone has died. If I borrow an iPhone in France can I simply change my Uk sim into the new phone. I’m a sim only contract

AME22 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! £15 taken from my PAYG sim

My daughter gave me her old phone and put a £20 PAYG sim in. About a month later I get a text saying ‘ you now have unlimited minutes texts and 8gb to use in the UK for up to 30days and £15 has come out of your credit. I have not used the phone so wh...

Resolved! Unable to gift data to new number

For the last couple of years, I was paying for my daughter’s phone on my Bill and also gifting her data. She now has a new number, and is paying her own bill. I have her new number, but can’t gift data to her, can anyone explain why this might be ple...

Printer issues with new Smart Hub

I recently upgraded to fibre optic with EE’s new smart hub router. All home devices connected to the router (laptops, tablets, mobile phone and printers) work fully. Except that the two HP Envy Printers will only work for a few hours before print job...

AR99 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: No order delivery date

Hi Leanne I placed an order for a 4g wifi device on the 30th April, received a confirmation that it was received and the £50 upfront payment was pending to come out of my account. I received no further update and now today it looks like the payment h...

Leetaff by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful