cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: No order delivery date

Leetaff
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne

I placed an order for a 4g wifi device on the 30th April, received a confirmation that it was received and the £50 upfront payment was pending to come out of my account.

I received no further update and now today it looks like the payment has now been put back into my accoubt.

Any idea what has happened to my order??

I have the order number but was unable to track it as only 9 digits.

Help! I have been without internet for 10days as have moved to somewhere with no landline or broadband.

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Leetaff

Thanks for coming to the community. 

To get the order looked into, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team. They can check this for you and give you an update. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.

Hi Leanne

Its just an automated system that doesnt actually get me through to anybody who can deal, hence I posted here as people seem to had more success.

Could somebody please email or ring me to resolve this? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Leetaff

Sorry we have no account access on the community, have you tried calling us on 0800 956 6000? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Yes. Again its just an automated system that doesnt give an option for orders or queries?

Ive tried all the options and it just goes back to the main menu.

Guess I'll either have to actually find an ee shop or just find another provider. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Leetaff

I am sorry this has not helped you get connected to the Mobile Care team. 

I've sent you a private message on here for some extra details. 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.