Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Transfer number

Hello!I would like to know, please, if there is any possibility to port an Orange phone number from Romania to the EE network in the UK? Thank you for your help!

Apple Watch Plan

I have Recently purchased an Apple Watch and added this to my EE account for £24 a month. On my recent bill I can see I have the watch plan on here. I also see another payment of £12 (see picture below).   I am slightly Confused because I only Purcha...

Resolved! Add ons

How do I add 1gb of data as a one off payment ?

fjrider by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Films

How are you guy's doing ! Been a while since I've been on , anyone recomend any decent films to watch  ?

cant set up ipad pro 4th gen cellular

its   saying    ee  for  sim  and   network   but  when  it  ask for the verification   code     i  cant put  it  in because    its  sending  it  to  the  sim  i  need activate    which  is  in the  ipad pro please help

skj1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay as you

I set up a direct debit for my pay as you go by accident instead of topping up I cancelled it and got a text saying it would be refunded if I had cancelled it within 14 days which I did how long will this take to know if I’m getting a refund

Resolved! Upgrade

I’ve just done an upgrade from the website and it went through fine. I haven’t had an email confirmation and nothing on my EE account that states order confirmed? Can anyone help please?

Carla231 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No confirmation email

Hi, I upgraded my phone yesterday and my contract has changed to the new contract and the money has come out my account for the upfront device cost however I’ve had no confirmation email with an order number and no details regarding my new device bei...

robynpb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful