Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Online order delivered to store

I want to order an Apple Watch that my nearest store doesn’t have in stock, but most of the time nobody will be at home to take delivery. I can’t see an option but I thought it was possible to have things delivered to an EE store, or am I wrong. 

Muk by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Old Orange Phone number .

Hi, i have had 2 orange mobile numbers , when the switch to EE came to pass i did that and when i tried to register my 2nd number i couldn't do it , my patience runs a bit thin when i don't see what i want . I recently switched my back up phone on to...

Internet dropouts - what is a good snr for a G.fast line?

Hi, Apologies for the post, but we're having near-daily internet dropouts, and I wasn't able to find much info on what constitutes a good snr for a g.fast connection. The error is the logs is"03:10:32, 08 Apr. WAN connection WAN2_INTERNET_PTM disconn...

Screenshot 2021-04-08 124227.png
sg19 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing from EE contract to EE PAYG

My contract dosnt suit me anymore but I wish to stay with EE. I have found an  EE PAYG "flexi sim" thats better cost wise but cant find info about if I can change to that AND keep my present number (that was first issued to me as a PAYG 10 years ago?

DUNNOCK by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is ee internet so bad

Why is ee internet so incredibly bad?It completely loses connection minimum 1 time per week and can go up to 5.It frequently has low speeds that cause me to lag or buffer.When at its best it doesn’t exceed 2 MB/s 

Can't get 5g

Hello I can't get 5g on my iPhone 12 despite being in a 5g area as my S20 is getting 5g. Does anyone know how to fix this many thanks

Resolved! unlocking

due to upgrade, i need a code to unlock my old s10....how do i get code please 

rudgey by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful