Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

SamSung Galaxy Watch S3 4G

Will my Samsung Galaxy S3 4GEE Watch work in Spain if I leave my handset in my Appartment whether it be through WIFI or Bluetooth?

Apple Watch 6

Does EE sell Apple Watch 6 celllular? I bought thinking that is cellular not only gps. It’s not clear in EE App.my plan is 30 pounds /24 months . Can anyone help me? 

Danyelle by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

positive feedback

Hi wasn't sure where I can leave a feedback and I fond this forum.Just wanted to say that I had most amazing customer service from Daniel.What a gem you guys have.Had an issue with my account as I did neglected during the last year which resulted in ...

Resolved! Apple Watch Plan

I have received a letter today saying my apple watch plan is ending and I have 2 choices to continue.1. £28 per month: Unlimited texts                                Unlimited dataor2. £5 per month: 10Gb Data Watch eSIM What is the difference apart f...

Sappers by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

07890 prefix/ stolen balance

I gave my older Orange sim to my elderly Mother to use for emergencies, but she's had a stroke and the phone has not been used for several months. I wish to regain access to my number and the sizeable balance. However even though I have a registered ...

Resolved! ee packs pay as u go

1 Why does  EE not send u text any more  since Feb 2021.  to warn u  your pack needs renew  2  If u text ba 150 you dont get text back say how much credit u have/ minutes, text left . 

g7iq by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

I upgraded to a new iPhone and put the old sim in but it has no signal and I’ve tried taking it out then in and restarting it @EEmember 

Alex195 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Call from EE re BT Broadband

I got a call from EE who seemed legit. I want to move my broadband from EE to BT. They said they could do this now as was same company? is this a scam?

Text from EE

I’ve just received a text from EE to say to reset my phone. Is this legit?

Broadband not connected

Hi! Need some help with a problem. Owner of Smart Hub. Today broadband suddenly got off, wasn't anything weird because it happened often in hours like 2-3AM but always it was back after 10 minutes. Not today. Tried to restarting router trough the hub...

venoxon by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Helpful