cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch Plan

Sappers
Visitor

I have received a letter today saying my apple watch plan is ending and I have 2 choices to continue.

1. £28 per month: Unlimited texts

Unlimited data

or

2. £5 per month: 10Gb Data Watch eSIM

What is the difference apart from financial?

Will the watch still work independently from the phone?

Will the watch and phone still be linked with the EE account?

Help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Sappers ,

Welcome to the community,

You will still be able to use the watch independently, and it enables you to save money, as you have had it for the minimum term, so can just pay £5.- per month with unlimited calls and text and 10  of data,, which is plenty, and yes, both are still linked to the account, nothing changes otherwise.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Sappers ,

Welcome to the community,

You will still be able to use the watch independently, and it enables you to save money, as you have had it for the minimum term, so can just pay £5.- per month with unlimited calls and text and 10  of data,, which is plenty, and yes, both are still linked to the account, nothing changes otherwise.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.