Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Two packs for one boost or three packs?

My EE app says "buy two 30-days packs, we'll automatically add a 500MB Free Data Boost". I was under the impression it was three packs? https://shop.ee.co.uk/plans-and-packs/pay-as-you-go-packs/free-boosts.  "up to a maximum of six Boosts" - What hap...

EE-boosts.png
354- by Star Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Estimated speed confusion

Hi All, Wondering if anyone can help. I upgraded from ADSL to FTTC in April and I was originally told I would get estimated between 64Mb/s and 71Mb/s and then I upgraded to Smart wifi and it changed to 52.3Mb/s and 58.1Mb/s  I check the BT Whole chec...

Compensation

Just had my broadband and landline fixed after bt openreach identified an issue with the wiring on an outside telegraph pole. Ee have offered me the equivalent of 2 days broadband fee as compensation, about £2.32. I think this is derogatory bearing i...

FTTP cabling into home

I had a visit from a BT Openreach (Kelly's) engineer to install my new EE FTTP line. Due to him saying it wasn't possible, I then had a visit from an Openreach engineer the following day who sorted all the cabling to outside my house and said I would...

dickytwo by Established Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Ethernet d-link

When i plug in a D-Link connected with ethernet cable the Data led does not flash. How do i get this to work? Im trying to link ethernet to remote tv in another room.

LordRoy by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful

4gee home router keeps crashing on wifi

This issue still occurs - its not network etc but a hardware/firmware issue on the routers. EE need to fix this.  the devices loose Wifi connection to the router. Nothing to do with the network.   My old Huawei was fine till is fully died - the repla...

Dupes by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

not recieved any delivery information

i ordered a samsung s20 fe on the 7th and have received no communications regarding the delivery of my order since. i tried to track my order but it just comes up as unable to track.

Back Order Now Confirmed

I placed an order for the iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2020 128GB Space Grey yesterday morning, I have just checked and the order status is 'back order now confirmed'. How long will these take to be back in stock, is there any way of checking? Thanks!

Sim not working

Just installed new sim, I have data but no calls or sms,  what's so difficult about this???

Uograde

I waited 2 years to upgrade my phone and when I done a trade in they said that my phone was worth 650 and they wavered that for my new phone is that normal should any phone cost 650 for an upfront cost 

Danny2021 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful