Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

NAT - Strict - Xbox Headset

I have a 5G Gigacube, fast download but appalling upload speed anyway…  I have an Xbox which works fine apart from the MIC / headset I can’t join any game chat parties. I noticed the NAT is set to strict, how can I change this on the router? It does ...

Smack by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No order no

Hi I’m due a new phone tomorrow and I can’t find a order number to track it ? And haven’t received a text from dpd  is there any way I can retrieve it? thank you 

S21 Back order

Hello,I can see that my order the "Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 256GB Phantom Violet" is on back order but i was wondering when these are likely to be back in stock and despatched. Many thanks  

Resolved! NHS Friends and Family discount

I have just upgraded my phone and wanted to apply my friends and family 20% discount which we downloaded. When going through the process, the option was not available on any page? Is there a reason for this? I chose the iPhone SE based on the discoun...

sportboy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I have a yellow EE Dongle

Yesterday and today it is saying onnected 4GEE WIFI - internet may not be available to all 3 devices I am usually connected to during my working day. Any help would be gratefully recevied.. Kind regardsTraci

Paypal

Can I top up my phone using Paypal ?

taken2 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

5G upgrade

I’ve just upgraded to a 5G contract and currently have an esim in my iPhone 12 Pro Max. When I upgraded I was told I’d need a new SIM which they’ve sent out. Surely the esim is 5G capable? I’m not going to have to put the new SIM in then pay to trans...

Resolved! New PAYG phone and keeping number

Hi, I want to buy my partner a new phone for a present. He's on PAYG and wants to keep the same number and bundle, and keep all the rollover he has saved up. I'm aware that I can buy a new PAYG phone, which will come with a new SIM and new number, bu...

GillyE by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 7 Helpful