Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! When is my order coming?

I ordered a phone and early upgrade over the weekend and have the Customer Services Confirmation email but no money has been devoted from my account and I have heard nothing else. I can’t track the order either. how do I know the order has gone throu...

Gcarnaby by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Family and friends discount

Just took out a contract on friday, my family and friend nominated me for family and friends discount i got that code by text but it says it can only be used online how can i get this discount on my plan?

Saif3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Friends and family discount application

My dad has given my friend his friends and family discount, however, my friend has already taken out a contract for the phone in store, this was done on Friday. My friend has now received the friends and family discount code but we’re unable to find ...

Isabella5 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid an upgrade fee, now my bill is a huge amount

So I paid £211.11 to up grade early (£50 for the phone included)I checked my EE Friday & it said I was in credit by £101. I’ve just checked again & it’s saying my next bill due to be paid by the 5th July is nearly £160.WHY? If I had known this I woul...

Top up online isn't working

No matter what I try I cannot get the online top-up to work for my pay-as-you account. I complete all of the stages with £10 but then at stage 3 I am told 'payment successful' but with '£N/A'.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong??!?

Itemised billing

What is the charge for itemised billing? Is it charged per number on the account or does one charge cover all numbers?

Colstalex by Skilled Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! BritBox as a swappable benefit

Hi, I have chosen BritBox as my swappable benefit on a SMART plan. How do I get access to activate my BritBox account?

NJPK83 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Personal hotspot not showing as an option on iphone

I had a iPhone 6plus which had the option for personal hotspot. I upgraded to a new 8 plus and it does not have the personal hotspot option. How can I add this. I am on unlimited data SIM only. Thanks 

JamesM5 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Delivery

I paid off my contract and upgraded on Friday and it said everything is running as usual but my payment still hasn't been taken out and I've not had a delivery date just says order confirmed even though it said next day delivery before I ordered it 

Joe2696 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NAT - Strict - Xbox Headset

I have a 5G Gigacube, fast download but appalling upload speed anyway…  I have an Xbox which works fine apart from the MIC / headset I can’t join any game chat parties. I noticed the NAT is set to strict, how can I change this on the router? It does ...

Smack by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful