Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! EE ESim problems

Hello all, Been having big problems with my iPhone. I had a iPhone 12 Pro but swapped to the 12 Pro Max. I was using my physical sim as my contract and Esim as my PAYG business line and all was fine. Anyhow, I swapped phones and my primary line is th...

waring192 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

No live chat

i ordered a SIM card for my I pad tried to activate it but without success. Wanted to get some help from EE but no live chat as apparently they have stopped using this.as I am deaf and rely on live chat or txt to communicate with phone or I pad I fin...

EE Broadband

Does anyone else have trouble  witch their EE internet?.I moved from utility warehouse 12 months ago, Which is a EE product and I have had nothing but problems since. I have had to move my main telephone phone junction box move, so that I can get int...

PJS3 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Praise for a member of staff

Hi! I wanted to praise a member of staff who helped me with my upgrade, broadband and add ons yesterday and today - but can't find any function to be able to do that? Anyone got any ideas? Thanks

Fran28 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New SIM received with upgrade - do I have to use it?

Hi there, I upgraded my phone yesterday evening  from my old Sony Xperia XY1 compact to a new Sony Xperia 5 ii. It was delivered this morning (great service!) and has come with a new SIM which I wasn't expecting. Do I need to activate and use the new...

SophieH1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful