Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! How do I transfer an account to another bill payer please?

I currently pay my son's mobile phone bill and have tried phoning EE numerous times to transfer to so that he pays it himself. They have to speak to me as the bill payer but need his permission too, obviously, but then h's called them only to be told...

CazW by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Not reconnected

Hello I would like to know why im not been reconnected to my services after paying my bill (full amount). I know that after the payment you have to wait up 2 hours. Even after payment is done they tell me that over the phone. And its been already ove...

seach19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Router won’t connect

Hi, I received a new router when I changed address 1 month ago and until last night it was working fine. I’d been watching Netflix upstairs and went out of the room for 10 minutes and when I came back it said there was no internet connection. Tried t...

Resolved! I’ve just left EE but need access to the number

So I’ve just left EE and I’m trying to log into something that keeps sending a code to my old number, I literally need this number reactivated is there anyway to do so? 

vBears by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Phone damaged by EE

EE took my phone for repairs, it came back without repairs and has more damage.The screen protector has been damaged and the phone backing has also been vandalized.What shall I do?

James144 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strict NAT type in COD Warzone

Ive been given a heads up about 4GEE's non static IP and CGNAT situation but I've been able to get NAT type 2 on my PS4 and had no match making issues in games so far. I've also been playing other PC games without port blocking/nat issues so I was bi...

camy252 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone keeps stalling, calls disconnecting

Hi All I am having issues with my iPhone: 1. A random blue circle appears at the bottom of my screen and then my phone freezes. This is happening (all the time) so I’m unable to use my phone. I am not sure of the blue circle feature of as it might be...

NA23 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 6 Helpful

PAYG Sim - activation

Hi, I am looking at 'trying out' EE in the next few weeks as I'll have the opportunity to visit a number of places and want to see the overall coverage/speeds, as well as at my home area/local walks/gym etc - since my current pay-monthly supplier is ...

planetf1a by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

MiFi Management

Hi,  I work for a social housing provider and we recently purchased 10 pay as you go EE WiFi Mini's to use with customers/start a lending scheme to help customers access the internet.  Is there a way I can link all 10 of these to one EE account and r...