Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Data gifting

I have a family,plan and I usually gift data but it keeps saying I can’t from the account I have run out of data from? Even though I am trying to gift data from another account. 

Cancelling an upgrade

I recently upgrade and was given a lenovo m8 tablet for free as been advised by the staff in the EE store. I've checked my accounts and it's an added plan for 24 months at £14. I do not need another plan. So how do I cancel? Its not been used.

My watch plan

My current watch plan is out of contract and I want to cancel. The staff at the ee store said I cannot cancel because I will still need it. Surely its out of contract and I no longer need it I can cancel it. So how can I go about cancelling it?

Free data to watch England game

Anyone know whether customers using Reserve Data will benefit from the zero rating of data? Or perhaps some people will be speed limited to 2 Mbps and others are unlimited?  https://newsroom.ee.co.uk/ee-offers-free-data-as-england-rallies-to-bring-it...

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Limiting all device internet access

HiI am trying to setup access control on my EE smart hub.  I would like to prevent internet access on all devices between the times of 10:00pm - 06:30am  Sunday to Thursday and from midnight - 0630am  on Friday and Saturday.  It is easy to prevent ac...

4G signal but not working

Data has stopped working on my son’s iPhone SE (2018). The SIM has 10GB of data remaining and there is strong 4G signal, but it is not working. I have tried switching airplane mode on and off and removing and replacing the SIM but have had no joy. An...

ZoEE21 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Landline not ringing

Recently changed to EE broadband and only just realised our handsets are not ringing out.  

Pam266 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Data allowance

Hi  I have a pay as you go mobile mifi device and everything has been fine until new years eve I topped it up £15 to buy an add on but it never went on so phoned EE who said they were having issues with top ups and it should be on by the afternoon an...

JB972 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful