Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Change of number without request

Today my mother in law had her broadband connected, also her landline which wasn't working for nearly 2 months. After the engineer left, I tried to ring her landline number and it had a signal of engaged. I contact her on her mobile and she phone me ...

Rosah by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Crap service

Complaints manager was going to call me back 2 weeks ago no call no broadband no compensation but still got a bill absolutely disgusting service would not recommend ee to anyone

Unhappy4 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can I replace the smart hub?

Hi all, I need to have a router that just passes on all the security and IP addressing tasks to my Ubiquity dream machine, what can I replace the EE router with?

DaveR21 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone x

My phone charged this morning now won’t charge at all.  Any ideas

Leigh75 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Can’t unlock my old iPhone from EE for my husband to use

My old iPhone 6 is locked to EE, when I started the unlock process with EE, they said it was listed as lost or stolen incorrectly and they refused to assist me. The phone has always belonged to myself and has never been lost or stolen, I stopped usin...

kfrobo by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Faulty smart watch

Hello,Got a smart watch on contract on 1st Dec 2020 and its stopped charging/faulty battery. EE organised it to be repaired on got it back a few days later and its developed the same fault again within a month  Samsung have now collected it to be rep...

djslapper by Skilled Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Low signal all day

Hello what going on ? Why the signal it was down all day ? I cannot use my mobile data to acces the internet at work today ..all day this issue it was. 

EE4g router lte aerial

In the instructions that are supplied with the original router there are instructions on connecting two aerials to the back of the router, As I'm in a rented property I don't want to pay for an external aerial but I can't find details or spec for the...

ChrisJD1 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Free boost minutes.

I changed my free boost to extra 50 minutes so first one was 150 minutes that was fine but when got second one was 150 minutes again.? So my question is shouldn't it be 200 minutes now.??Or will give 150 minutes free only each time.? Thanks in advanc...

CarlH1 by Established Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: How do I view my bill

Where am I suppose to view my bill such a complicated app Ive been trying and can’t find it amd tried texting balance to 150 and no amount in text