Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

link home broadband and mobile phone contracts

I have fibre broadband with anytime calls package I also have two mobile phones on a seperate package. Is it possible to have them all on one package and what would be the monthly cost.

lottewill by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Credit I didn’t know I had

Been an EE payg customer for years, set up automatic renewal years ago, £10 per month Just browsing through my account and noticed I’m £150 in credit??? how has this happened and how do I get it back

Wildtraks by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade seems expensive

Why on earth are EE upgrades so expensive?? I have been with EE for at least 4 years maybe more (can’t remember) and yet when the opportunity comes to upgrade ALL the options are sooo expensive. What I would like to see is a list of excellent deals t...

Trc21 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Helpful

My Wi-Fi doesn’t reach my whole house

I switched from virgin media to EE because virgin was really slow but for about 4 months my Wi-Fi hasn’t been working in my room , in the kitchen , or in the other rooms except the living room and the bedroom on the first floor it’s been really slow ...

Billing

I just what to check my account

London underground wifi

I'm on EE and have tried to connect to the TfL network (EE WiFi-Auto).  However I get this screen:   Anyone have any ideas what I need to fill in? I have redownloaded my network settings, and still get this screen (android phone)

Screenshot_20210728-192436.png

Google pixel 4a 5g

Hi does anyone know what's happened to the Google pixel 4a5g phone it was on the website last week. I'm only able to upgrade now and wanted that phone but now it's disappeared off the website only the Google 4a and Google 5 . Thanks 

Bellablot by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone

This isnt my phone the tap phone in google is going to a different device its not allowing me to tap the number in nice one Read more  

Ee

Thanku ee for all the help and advice sorry for the temper tantrums im not getting the help i need in another department which is nothing to do with u .ur the bestest mobile company by far welldone

Phone return

Hi all.I sent my mobile phone back , this arrived back with ee returns prepaid envelope this landed on Saturday after a few calls I know this is the case but still hasn't been scanned into the warehouse so I'm still awaiting my first message , then n...

Wils74 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful