Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Does a 4G signal mean you also get 2G and 3G?

Hi -  I live in a rural area (= poor signal) but my (Pixel 5) phone will pick up a 4G signal in only a short distance from my house (which is in a valley). My dog wears a GPS tracking device which communicates on 2G but the device appears not to conn...

transfer old number to new phone

How do I transfer my number from my old Samsung phone to my new Google one, bought through EE and on contract? Why does my new phone refuse to connect to the EE mobile network?

Resolved! S21 Ultra Camera Black Screen

About 25% of the time I open the camera app on my S21 Ultra it just opens a black screen with no picture and occasionally restarts the phone. I have tried deleting the data cache on the app. I have rebooted the phone. Yet still it continues. I suspec...

KeithS21 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change of address

Is there a way of changing your address online rather than the long winded calls?online chat isn't an option at the minute

Accessories order

Hi, i ordered some AirPods to add to my monthly contract. I received an email almost immediately after saying it’s on its way, but I have tried to track the order this morning but it comes up with sorry we can’t show your order details right now. Is ...

Discount for council employees

Hi all,I heard that if you work for a local authority you get a discount on your ee pay monthly contract. Do any of you know if this is true?  Thanks

Resolved! Draytek Vigor 2860 Settings

I'm trying to replace my EE Brightbox with a Draytek 2860 VDSL2 router, but am having some trouble with the settings.I know it's not supported by EE, but I was wondering if anyone had any success getting it running. Some background:- I have FTTC, wit...

Alcoraptor by Investigator
  • 31 replies
  • 16 Helpful