Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Who on Earth deals with the Upgrades at EE?

Seriously, After being Text, Emailed and my EE app bleating at me for weeks, I try to upgrade my watch for a Watch 4 Classic, get my order (Including Trade in) done online only to be told "Oh, sorry your not eligible for an upgrade" I get where the C...

Mobile data in a camper

Hi all. Is it possible to get a 4g booster for a campervan? I stay in some places with barely any signal. I don't want a second ee account as I already have 30Gig of data. You can buy 4g WiFi boosters which would work if I can share data allowance wi...

Galaxy watch 4

Hello, I am interested in pre ordering the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 4g. I currently have an Samsung s21 ultra with unlimited Data.  With regards to the E sim as I would be buying directly off the Samsung Store, could I use my current Data plan with...

Ellio_5 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrading BT Sport Mobile App to Big Screen. Is it casting only?

I wonder if someone can give me a definitive answer please as EE seem a bit vague. I have the BT Sport App on my phone as a swappable benefit and am interested in adding the large screen option for £5 a month extra. Is the large screen option casting...

Wifi

Hi looking for advice ive got 4g WiFi router in my caravan but the signal is not very good is there a antenna that I could use on the roof to boost my 4g

Roof1972 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overdue for an upgrade

what is the best phone to upgrade from an iPhone 6 while staying on the same cheap tariff? (for over 2 years now)

Upgrade to I watch

My contact ends this month. I don’t really want to upgrade my phone so was hoping instead to change to sim only and include a iwatch series 6.  Can this be done ? I currently pay £37 a month for 20gb data and unlimited calls and text on an iPhone 11 ...

20964803 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange ping issue - bad routing?

Hi, I recently moved into a new flat with my friend, and we are on Fiber Plus broadband without a landline. I've been trying out League of Legends recently on my PC, and every time I connect to a match, it either decides to get stuck at about 27 ping...

HazNut by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Potential scam text?

Hi I received a text message recently saying ‘we’re freshening up our sim plans’ and offering me a new 12 month plan at a certain price or moving onto a rolling plan at a higher price which I have to act on by 23rd august. It seems legit initially bu...

Sam-24 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful