Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung s10 5g

I'm on a Sim only 5g contract.No software updates showing on my device despite Samsung saying it rolls out in June 2021.Have an unlocked device purchased from music magpie nearly 12 months ago

Akhlasb by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Unresolved bill in my name without me having an ee account

I have a bill in my name and I have never ordered or applied for anything with ee. I need to have a way to directly contact someone from EE to talk to them about this. I want to talk to a person and not an automated response. Please help me find out ...

New iPhone sim

My new iPhone hasn’t activated on my new phone and my old phone no longer makes calls so must have been deactivated. 

Tracey55 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Huge amounts of packet loss.

Hi guys i am getting a lot of packet loss. When playing valorant i can see how many packets are being dropped. I have dropped over 3000 in 4 minutes causing an unstable playing experience. This gives me a lots of jitter and rubberbanding. Anyway to f...

CyberModz by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Up grade cost

Hi I’ve just ordered new 2 new I phones on my upgrade. I was told that the phones would be £46.00 a month. On my email I’ve received it shows that one of the phones is £46.00 and the other one is £55.00. Could you explain why this is. thankyou sally ...

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi I’ve ordered an Apple Watch SE on the 09.08.21 got the confirmation email but had to ring so I did I was told next day deliver and I’m still waiting but I go to track my order and it says it can’t show me anything so what’s happening. chelsea 

Apple music downloads

I have had Apple music on my previous Galaxy phone and now on my new one. Today I encountered a problem where all the music I had downloaded to my phone was gone, everything deleted. I then tried to download the music I wanted again but it will not d...

Biggsy68 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Porting and handset unlocking

Am trying to port number to another provider (UW who use EE network) and after a week, we still cannot get the line working. UW have checked and rechecked (so they say) their end and it is saying live, all sorted. After being told the handset was unl...