cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

my mobile from husbands business into my personal

Debbietrimble19
Visitor

i want to move my mobile from my husbands business account into my own personal account as want to get an apple watch but dont want my husband to pay for it 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hello @Debbietrimble19 

Welcome to the community

You need a combination of a change of ownership, and also a conversion from business to personal account type. Both can be done by calling EE C/S on 150.

There's details of the change of ownership process under the third section of this EE help page 

Given the two separate changes required here, I would recommend calling when both you and your husband are both available to discuss the account with the C/S agent.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hello @Debbietrimble19 

Welcome to the community

You need a combination of a change of ownership, and also a conversion from business to personal account type. Both can be done by calling EE C/S on 150.

There's details of the change of ownership process under the third section of this EE help page 

Given the two separate changes required here, I would recommend calling when both you and your husband are both available to discuss the account with the C/S agent.