cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Urgent help required for Business Customer

UB72
Investigator
Investigator

I am business customer and my phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx. I am travelling to Mauritius and i am unable to receive call and make calls.

It shows message not registered on network. I have restarted my phone few times.

I have already bought package 120 globle minutes and 250 text messages.

When customer is calling my number is says switched off.  Please urgently fix this message. I am unable to call customer support or anyone else. This fourm is the last option for me to contact.

Ujjawal

[mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@UB72  Did you enable roaming on your EE account?  Purchasing add ons does do this as it’s just an add on.

I have tried to enable from ee app and ee my website account. both of them are useless and unable to do use phones abroad.

all the phones are not working its affecting business badly. I would request EE team if you are reading this message then please enable roaming in account so i can start receiving and making calls.

I have already bought 120 min and 250 text package in my account. I have no other way to contact EE team. I have sent an email by contact us form.

urgent action required. I am business account holder and this issue has affected all our phones.

My last bill was 136.90 ( i am mentioning this just to varify that i am account holder and i am paying my bill by direct debit from natwest bank account)

thank you

ujjwawal

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @UB72

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening whilst you are abroad. 

We have no account access here on the community so we can't access your account, however, I would love to see if there is any other way I could help.

Please could you confirm what is happening when you try to enable roaming on your device?

When was the last time you tried to activate this?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Last month i was in Portugal and my roaming was working fine without any issue. this is emergency kind of sitution and i have no other waay to contact ee.

if you can pass this ticket to ee team that would be great.

thank you

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @U72. 

Is Roaming and Calling Abroad showing as active within your My EE?

Have you tried manually selecting another network?

Speak soon, 

Katie.