Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Perk account deactivated

Hi, I have found my PERKS account has been deactivated. I was advised when upgrading to call and get it unlocked but 150 couldn't help me and advised community forum is the only place to get this sorted. Thank you Kelly

KT-2020 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Porting your Number

Hi, I requested my PAC on Saturday the 14th of August and ordered my EE SIM on the same date. I requested my old number to be transferred. I received my EE SIM today and have inserted into my iPhone 11. I was wondering how long does it take to transf...

BAK_14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Service Issue In Scotland

I'm holidaying in Scotland at the moment and have a 'No Service' issue. Is there a known issue where EE doesn't allow SIM's on short term plans or MVNO's to connect to parts of its network? I've been tested a few things. I've got 5 EE SIM's on contra...

toeknee1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perks

Hi there, I have just upgraded to a sim only deal and wanted to access perks for a discount code. When I login it states my account has been deactivated. Can anyone help? 

NCon67 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi @Leanne_T  I ordered a new phone upgrade on Sunday: Apple iPhone 12 (Green 128GB) and received the email to tell me the order is on its way, however I haven't received any other information and am worried as my contract is due to run out very soon...

kpr19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

emails

we have had to update our Computer, and since 12/8/2021 I have not received any emails on my phone - xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com  - Help Please   [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Can't get to a specific site on EE broadband but can on 4G?

I can't get to this site today ( I used to be able to) https://community.ibm.com/community/user/home using my EE broadband .I can if I use 4G or another provider though. What might be the issue?Or if you google - ibm user communities -  and select IB...

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi, my phone was meant to be delivered yesterday and I still havent recieved a text from DPD. I'm getting it delivered to my work office but I cant be here everyday so I need to know when it will be delivered. It said within 24 hours but I have had n...

Apple Music Smart Benefit not working on temp phone

Hi. I am currently using a replacement handset (Huawei Mate Pro) due to dropping mine over the weekend. I tried to put Apple Music back on it but when it goes to verify me via text it says I have no subscription. I've been to CS the past 2 days who h...

bpants by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful