Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

starting my Doro 1370 phone with EE

My son bought the phone with an EE pay as you go card. Several people have tried to set it up for me.I now switch it on and the screen says ICE at the top .Then underneath it says ID and then underneath that Name: with a white box for me to fill in. ...

oap89 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

We internet

I took out ee internet and was told they cancel with my last supplier! I have just been billed by them so I don’t think this has been cancelled so being charged for two different internet’s! 

Lou594 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Porting your Number

I have been waiting to Port my number from BT since the 13/8/21 and as of today it still hasnt happened. Numerous phone calls have resulted in absolutely no result except a possible wait of 72 hours from yesterday, system error apparently. Absolutely...

Mick51 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYG Mobile Cancelled without Warning

I received a text message today saying: "Hi, just a reminder that you need to make a chargeble call/text or use data otherwise you may lose your number and any available credit". This was the first time that I received any such message and it appears...

AP95 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Mobile data usage

I received a text saying that I have already used up 80% of data when my monthly contract refreshed only a week ago. It says that I have already used 97.5GB out of 106GB which seems impossible to me, as usually I never use up all my data within a mon...

lmazza by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Pack issues

I had an issue with my sim where it was disconnected for no reason, had it reconnected and now I’ve lost my pack and customer services won’t let me call them because I need to top up. 

Byron_29 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Netflix

Just upgraded and had Netflix as benefit wher do I get an activation code to sign in

Nat47116 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unlimited sim in a 4GEE router - Still data and device limited?

Due an upgrade to my 4GEE home internet deal and wondering if the unlimited sims (designed for phones) are still data and device limited if you put them in a router? Had my contract for a year now and I've started streaming 4k more, downloading more ...

camy252 by Established Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Port forwarding

Am I correct in thinking that I cannot port forward via an EE4G router for a game server?