Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Esim new set up on phone.

I have just received the esim  card downloaded the QR code phone shows network but tells me to connect to a wireless network when i try calling 150 wifi is enabled 

Oscar420 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

I have ordered a Apple Watch and have not received any order confirmation off of EE or DPD. 

AMogg by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to access EE Shop items

Hi all, I've been trying to view a laptop deal, every time I click on "Get This Deal" it routes me back to my Account page. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I've tried various ways to access this but it does the same thing each time. Has anyo...

ipmacs by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Subscribe from abroad

Hello, I would like to subscribe an EE mobile plan from abroad, but system is asking a mobile phone number in the UK… I don’t have one yet. I would like to get an EE ESim for iPhone XR. Other (physical) sim is a number in France. please help !

ThierryD by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

East London Bethnal Green Broadband Outage

17th August 23:5518th August 02:21ONGOING I have a fixed Red Light on my Router. Despite resetting and powering down the Red is still present. I’m beginning to suspect that EE have an outage, I wonder how often this happens as that would explain peri...

m95all by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to port back - very confused!

I recently joined another provider but then discovered they didn't support wifi calling.  I have a PAC code so I can port back.  I have a new EE Sim with a temporary number.  Do I put the new sim in now?  Will I then be asked for my PAC number?  Not ...

AMR21 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New upgrade, not enough GBs, can I return or swap..?

Hi Everyone. I upgraded my phone/contract 7 days ago for a newer phone. I’m not the most tech savvy person so asked the helpful gent in my local ee store for a newer iPhone similar to my current one (which was an iPhone 7, 128gb storage, black, etc.)...

Perk

My military discount no longer is a valid thing that EE uses as neither is my blue light card and my perk has been deactivated and cannot log in to get new codes for two upgrades. Spoke with customers services twice for over an hour and no help 

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi i ordered my update 2 days ago and have heard nothing about process normally it only takes a day or 2 for me to recieve the phone so this is strange. I ordered the Samsung s21 ultra in 128 phantom silver