Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New wifi

I have just purchased a wifi box for my son but I note that I won’t get a sim as I have one in my phone so how will the wifi work without one?

New debit card

Hi I've had a new debit card issued and ee have said it needs to be registered for my monthly payment to be made.  However the card has expired and this months payment was taken (without me registering the new card details with ee).  Does anything ne...

Del0boy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Loyalty upgrade offer

I have been offered a loyalty free upgrade offer by EE. But when I try upgrade I am charged the full upgrade price. What are the terms and condition of my loyalty offer?

EE Perks Discount Invalid

I am trying to upgrade my phone contract using a discount code that was generated directly from the EE Perks Website. I enter the code at the checkout and it comes back as an invalid code. Please can someone explain why this is.

Galaxy fold z 3

Due for upgrade and seriously swaying towards the fold z 3. Mainly because of the screes durability. I use maps a lot for work and a tablet sized screen is better for using websites for work. Anybody got, or used one yet and have any thoughts on the ...

Setting up netflix?

I've got netflix as part of my new contract. I've got a link on a text but it's asking me to select which netflix package and then setup bank details for payment. I'm not sure what I do to get it free, which it's supposed to be ...

Helkays by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order is on track

I have ordered and iphone 12. Its been 13 days and in the website it shows awaiting for confirmation. Its getting to late for me

Ashfaq1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband

I renewed my broadband in March on contract and EE member in there shop stated it would stay the same price £28.56 as it had been for previous 18 months 6 months previous it was £26.56 £2 increase not big issue. I’ve noticed since March without my ap...

Resolved! PAYG content lock

After reading a few community posts regarding how to remove content lock on my PAYG phone I am still at a complete loss of how to remove it as i do not have a credit card or photo ID to take into a shop. It now puts me in a position that if this prob...

JJay51 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful