Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Credit debit

hello everyone, I just paid twice my monthly payment (myself and credit debit) what do I plan to do in this situation? how to return money for blackberries from transfers? thank you in advance, have a nice day

No reply to PAC code request

I sent a PAC code request to 65075 an hour and a half ago and have received no reply. My phone is set to confirm when messages are received and the notification was instant. I sent "PAC" again half an hour ago and still nothing but got a notification...

PaperMate by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Register a phone number on account set up

Can anyone help? I need to pay for a sim only package. I keeps asking my for my device phone number, but I'm still on three network until I get me EE sim.I enter mob number and it obviously won't recognise it. Without a number ot won't let me complet...

Matwells by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against EE Fraudulent Activities on 31 Aug 2021

To Whom It May Concern,   My name is Donald, and I am writing this letter to complain to you about the internal fraud incidents identified on my Pay As You Go Number and the unresponsive ID Fraud handling service provided by your firm. The below inci...

Proof of payment of final bill

Hi,EE said I owed money as I had cancelled my contract. They sent a final bill and I have paid it. The customer advisor whom I spoke to said they would send a letter in the post proving that the account has been settled. Is there a way of downloading...

Alibe by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

VIPTALK01 Purchase Failure

I have attempted to renew my £1 talk pack early by texting 150. After I replied YES to confirm my purchase nothing further happen. I got led around in a text loop to try and purchase a new pack when I tried start the new pack. I attempted to renew th...

gyht128 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Failed 4G WiFi Device: All Lights Stuck On & No Service?

HEEEE-E-E-E-ELP!My black and yellow, 4g wifi device is misbehaving.  My connection was dropped, so I tried to do the 10 seconds hold of the on/off button...that didn't do anything, because absolutely no lights were on, at all, before/during/after try...