cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Failed 4G WiFi Device: All Lights Stuck On & No Service?

TheGodSplinter
Contributor
Contributor

HEEEE-E-E-E-ELP!

My black and yellow, 4g wifi device is misbehaving.  My connection was dropped, so I tried to do the 10 seconds hold of the on/off button...that didn't do anything, because absolutely no lights were on, at all, before/during/after trying that.  

Then, it changed to how it is, now...EVERY LIGHT IS CONTINUALLY ON!  Five green LEDs, 3 blue LEDs and all 4 segments on the button...all of them, constantly on. 

That's been the way it has been for over an hour, now, and it is really depressing me.  I want my service...the Net is really important to me.  Why is EVERY light on?  How do I fix this?  I've done the whole take out the card thing, and the use the reset function a good few times, and they've not helped, at all.  I think my device might have died.  If it has, can I get another sent out to me?

What am I missing?  My Net is really important, guys...desperately in need of rescue, here, folks!  ☹️

Ian.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @TheGodSplinter

Are there any maintenance works in your area? You can check by putting your postcode into our coverage checker and hitting 'check status'.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G

Hi and welcome to the community, @TheGodSplinter

Are there any maintenance works in your area? You can check by putting your postcode into our coverage checker and hitting 'check status'.

Chris

Hi.

Thank you for getting back to me.  Yes, there are some works ongoing, at this time, and that could well be the reason. 

I disconnected the device from everything, including its own lead, and waited until all those lights went out because the battery was dead.  After doing a mains-plug re-charge, the problem vanished and everything is back to normal, again.

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for being there. 

Ian.

Leanne_T

Morning @TheGodSplinter

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Leanne.