Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Account holder

How do I get my account holder to log into my account?

MILLIE32 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Data gifting being taken automatically

Over the last month, my daughters phone on my account is taking data from my phone without asking, does anyone know how to prevent this?Its never happened before. 

Esther77 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Blue Light Card

Hi I am wanting to add a Blue Light Discount code to a Sim only deal but for some reason it wont let me add it. 

Adamjf by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issue with packs and 150 not working

I am having a bunch of problems with a PAYG account that I suspect are related: 1) In the my EE account, for some reason I don't seem to be able to buy a pack. I can go to the page, but there's no packs listed (the message saying 10% off for paying w...

Resolved! Unlimited Data for a couple of months

Hi I need to up my data limits for a couple of months. EE Add-on at £3 a day ( £20 a week ) or enter a new contract for 24 months just doesn't fit the requirement. Buy an unlimited Three Dongle for £26 a month 1 month rolling contract seems excessive...

JMit by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery

Hello,I upgraded my phone in 23/8, EE sent the phone for delivery with DPD. For 3 days I received messages from them saying they were going to deliver, but at the end of each day they sent a message saying I had chosen to re-arrange delivery (I hadn’...

Leabea1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Sony WH-1000XM3 with Xperia 1 iii redemption

Hi, I'm trying to redeem my free headphones that are offered with the new Sony Xperia 1 iii however on the application it is asking for proof of purchase which i have not received as it was an phone upgrade which was sent with no paperwork. I have no...

kyle800 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful