Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Mobile data without buying a pack or addon ?

I have a SIM that is kept for emergency use. It is not used regularly enough to justify data packs. It's old but still works well for calls and texts. I was checking the rates for basic PAYG on EE's website, call charges (an exorbitant 35p/min) are l...

Back order of Z fold 3

I did an upgrade online of my contract on the 29th August, upgrading to the Z fold 3 512gb silver, and was told as its a backorder and was out of stock at the time it would be delivered within a week, all I've received now is the tracking number whic...

ziyang77 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order not arrived

Hi,I upgraded yesterday to a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 128GB Black on a pay monthly deal. I booked delivery for 8-10 this morning. order confirmation was received yesterday, the email confirmed the above time and said I would receive an email from enjoy...

AaronH96 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Deactivated perks account

HiI'm having the same issue.... On a slightly different note, can I apply the perk to my upgrade (that hasn't started yet as I am still waiting for my s21)? Thanks  

JonnyManc by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Z fold 3

Paid my early upgrade fee, sent pre paid bag straight away saying you have 14 days to return...... I chose the 512GB model because it was in stock. Still on order confirmed. 0 tracking information/movement on system but more than happy to send return...

Contact EE - Digital Update [New]

Hello, Hayley from the Digital team at EE again  A little while ago I asked for your opinion on a new feature we were working on for Authenticating calls, and what benefits resonated the most to you. You said:You would like to have an Authenticated C...

C2C experience.png
Hayley_W by Digital team
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

3rd party purchases

Hi been waiting weeks for the 3rd party purchases issue to be fixed! Still waiting is there any updates on this? Basically purchase on games via billing but not been able to do this for weeks now 

Cancel contract, can't afford

I've been trying to get in touch from abroad but it's impossible, says I need to contact customer service and it does not work.I can't afford my bills anymore and I need help on how to cancel without paying the fees or stop my service in order to not...

anabort by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Additional Plan Charge

I have recently upgraded to an iphone 12 and I added an iwatch to the plan which to my understanding was £28 per month but I have an additional £11.91 on the plan? What is this £11.91 on the iwatch plan section?