Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

£10 PAYG SIM - Zero balance

Hello, Today, I bought a £10 PAYG SIM that cost £10.99 from Tesco.I've registered it on MyEE, but the balance is £0.00. Where is my £10.00 credit? I can see this very question has been asked multiple times, but no satisfactory answer has been given. ...

woter324 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100% early upgrade fee discount loyalty reward

On the EE app it states i have 100% early upgrade fee discount for being a loyal customer. However on the checkout on the website it is requesting the full upgrade fee. Customer services on 150 also state that i am not eligible for an early upgrade o...

Shadowz by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Fold 3.

Afternoon, Has anyone had any information on the fold 3 delivery date/details I know release date is 27th, had no other information part from that.  Cheers    

HeatonD57 by Valued Contributor
  • 185 replies
  • 58 Helpful

Data breach: sent a sim with number that is already in use

I recently purchased a pay as you go sim for my daughter for her coming birthday. I paid £10 online for a sim and bundle. I set up her phone today, when I downloaded WhatsApp I found lots of group messages already on her account attached to the new n...

Films

Here if anyone wants to chat,  anyone recomend any films or computer games,  worth checking out,  ?

Smart switch without sim

Hi everyone,I have upgraded from sim only contract to mobile contract. New phone arrived today however no sim as I will use my current one. How do I transfer all my stuff from old phone to new without 2nd sim? Can I still use Smart Switch? If so how?...

How do i find out if someone else is using my router to surf internet?

Hi,I have a 4GEE Broadband Wifi account with a home router Model B625-261Its a 4GEE router-Q57Z It has the Wifi password and Web UI pasword written on the back. I have tried to scribble these out but its difficult to do completely, as its written har...

treez by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful