Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! EE Perk account

Hello, When I try and access my EE Perk account I get the message that my log in details are invalid and when I try and reset my password I have not receive an email with the instructions on how to reset it. I have checked in the spam folder and ther...

MS1988 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order says "please call us"

So I've ordered the iPhone 11 due to my phone being broke, Ive just gone through all the checkout and it says thanks please call us to discuss the order... But erm the reason I've ordered it is because I can't do calls so what on earth do I do now as...

Lucieann by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Helpful

EE gate! Incompetent to the core!

Recently, they have changed what their pay as you go pack bundles. previously, you could select the amount you wish to top up (£10, £20, £30 etc), you would then get 2 options. A more data focused top up or a more talk focused top up. so for instance...

Unable to top up my PAYG account

i haven’t been able to top up my PAYG account for months now. Having to rely on WhatsApp. Every time I try to use the app or website I get a message saying MyEE is not available. I’ve tried to pay via text using the CR keyword with no luck for any of...

NEW UPGRADE

On the 6th September I put my upgrade order in. Went for the Galaxy S21 @ £48pm but the phone wasn't in stock and still haven't received it.  I look now and the same deal is now £43 per month surely I should get it at this price?  Or do I just cancel...

Screenshot_20210911_214251_com.android.chrome.jpg
CDALTON90 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Account update

Hi there, sorry if this is in the wrong place!! I recently got my new phone (wooo!!) but my account is still showing as S9 even though I now have an S21. Is it just a matter of waiting for it to catch up, or do I need to do anything to change it? Als...

Smac82 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer data leakage

Hey,You are exposing customer names and numbers to other customers by accident. Looks to be a cached call, possibly via a cdn. Try to add another phone to your account (Android on Chrome on the ee website). There is a bit of text at the top which sho...

Juamei by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Left network confirmation

I’ve been out of contract a few months. I’ve changed to another provider but haven’t had any confirmation from EE of me leaving or of the financial situation as I’ve just payed an EE phone bill 2 days before switching. Why no confirmation email? 

Hurric75 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Helpful